Destiny Gunz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Gunz.com

PMC-Chris Owner

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum suggestion!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
suppypuppy
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
suppypuppy

Forum suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Forum suggestion!   Forum suggestion! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 am

I think you should make the forum neat and more proffesional, It looks messy to me and non-creative. We want to be diferant yet simple to keep people coming back. You should add more catagories to the forum so it's easy to figure out where topics belong, and please make sure the spelling is correct Smile That adds to the quality of our server. I don't mean to be a hastle but these ideas are definatly needed to better our server. Thanks suppypuppy
Back to top Go down
[Creator]PMC-Chris
Owner
Owner
[Creator]PMC-Chris

Forum suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion!   Forum suggestion! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:42 pm

suppypuppy wrote:
I think you should make the forum neat and more proffesional, It looks messy to me and non-creative. We want to be diferant yet simple to keep people coming back. You should add more catagories to the forum so it's easy to figure out where topics belong, and please make sure the spelling is correct Smile That adds to the quality of our server. I don't mean to be a hastle but these ideas are definatly needed to better our server. Thanks suppypuppy

lmfao ok whatever u want lol!
Back to top Go down
https://destinygunz.board-directory.net

Forum suggestion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Gunz.com :: Ideas For Server Or Forum Here :: Ideas!-
Jump to: